quinta-feira, 14 de março de 2024

Tradução do poema "Não Inventes"

Don’t give me that shit. Don’t even try.

Don’t look me in the eyes. Just quit.

And spare me the speeches to justify

And the farces of goodbye. Don’t throw a fit.

 

Don’t tell me you’re sorry or that living

Is like this sometimes: that we forget a lot;

That the world and time heals any suffering.

I’ll say it again, my love: Get lost.

 

And take whatever you want from

What we once thought we shared:

The books, the sculptures, the rum,

The cd’s, the portraits, the bed.

 

Don’t leave any addresses. Kindly:

I want you to go fuck yourself, my lovely.


Ana Marta Gouveia

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Até sempre

 Terminado este ano, muito obrigada pelas partilhas, Rui Zink. Muita sorte a todos os que ainda vão entrar no mercado de trabalho.  Façam mu...