quinta-feira, 14 de março de 2024

Tradução do poema "Não Inventes"

Don't give me your bullshit


Don't give me your bullshit. Don't preach.

Don't look me in the eye. Just go.

And spare me any great speech

or the lies of goodbyes. Don't put on a show.


Don't tell me you're sorry or that it's life

sometimes: It kills off all light 

that the world and time heal any strife

I'll say it again, my love: get ou of my sight.


And take all that you want

from what we thought we would one day share

the books, the decorative elephant

the records, the portraits, the chair.


Don't leave an address. I'm begging:

just go fuck yourself, my darling.



Catarina Vieira

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Até sempre

 Terminado este ano, muito obrigada pelas partilhas, Rui Zink. Muita sorte a todos os que ainda vão entrar no mercado de trabalho.  Façam mu...