quarta-feira, 20 de março de 2024

Exercício 10 (Don't bullshit me)

Don't bullshit me. Don't make shit up.
Don't look me in the eyes. Just go.
With your fancy discourses I am fed up
as with your fake goodbyes. Don't make a scene, so low

Don't say you're sorry or that life
sometimes is like this: that everyone forgets;
that the world and time heal the wounds, my wife,
I repeat: begone, take your assets

Take them, take everything
that we once thought we shared:
books, sculptures, even my ring,
the records and photos for which we cared.

Don't leave a record or adress,
My love, go fuck yourself, I confess.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Até sempre

 Terminado este ano, muito obrigada pelas partilhas, Rui Zink. Muita sorte a todos os que ainda vão entrar no mercado de trabalho.  Façam mu...